Bookings have to be made at least 72 hours in advance.
| Trip duration
|| Approx 9 hours|
| Trip type
|| Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
| Trip runs
|| Every Day|
| Starting from
|| Arava Border|
| Return to
|| Arava Border|
| Pick up time
|| 08:00 am|
Morning time our representative welcomes you with a sign inside the Jordan terminal of the Arava Border. Passing by Wadi Rum desert and the Sharah drive directly about 2 hours to the breathtaking rock city Petra, the impressing capital of the Nabatean Arabs. Due to its fantastic architecture and sophisticated water supply system the archaeological park is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. From the Visitor's Centre start with your guide on horse back or on foot to the Siq, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury, also called Al Khazneh. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint. Free time on your own and return the same way to the entrance gate. In the afternoon meet your driver at the Visitor Centre and return to Arava Border to enter Israel again.
Travel Date 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2019
||566 USD per person|
|2 persons (sharing trip)
||404 USD per person|
|3 persons (sharing trip)
||359 USD per person|
|4 persons (sharing trip)
||330 USD per person|
|5 persons (sharing trip)
||318 USD per person|
|6 persons (sharing trip)
||308 USD per person|
● Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
● English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hours).
● Entrance fee to Petra.
● Short horse ride in Petra from the main gate (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Lunch at local restaurant in Petra.
● Entry visa to Jordan (non-restricted nationalities)
● Departure tax Jordan land border 10 JD = 14 USD per person.
● Travel insurance.
● Departure tax Israel ca. 32 USD per person.
● Transfer Eilat - Arava Border - Eilat.
● Tips and private expenses.
● After booking online, please send to email ( email@example.com ) the Complete Passport Name of all guests including: Nationality, Passport Number, Passport Expiry & Date of Birth not less than 72 hours prior arrival.
● The Arava Border is open 06:30-20:00 (Sun-Thu), 08:00-20:00 (Fri-Sat) and closed on Yom Kippur and Muslim New Year.
● You walk several km in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please bear in mind good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.