Bookings have to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
| Trip duration
|| Approx 8 hours|
| Trip type
|| Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
| Trip runs
|| Every Day|
| Starting from
|| Aqaba Port|
| Return to
|| Aqaba Port|
| Pick up time
|| according to arrival time of cruise ship|
In the morning our representative meets you with a signage in your name close to the cruise exit door Aqaba Port, south of the city center. Passing by the majestic of Wadi Rum desert and the Sharah Mountains direct transfer about 1.5/2 hours to the rose red rock city Petra, a must-see in the Middle East. The legendary capital of the Nabatean is famous for its grandeur and marvelous architecture, and you have the opportunity to see a part of it today. Upon arrival at the Visitor's Centre start with your guide to the Siq, a narrow gorge, until you reach the beautiful Treasury, Al Khazneh, the most famous monument of Petra. From here continue along the Street of Facades and if time permits to the Royal Tombs. Walk on your own back to the Visitor Centre. After buffet lunch at a restaurant return transfer to the cruise ship in Aqaba with the memories of an exciting day.
Travel Date 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2017
|2 persons (sharing trip)
||250 USD per person|
|3 persons (sharing trip)
||218 USD per person|
|4 persons (sharing trip)
||200 USD per person|
|5 persons (sharing trip)
||198 USD per person|
|6 persons (sharing trip)
||196 USD per person|
|7 persons (sharing trip)
||194 USD per person|
|8 persons (sharing trip)
||192 USD per person|
● Meet & assist service at Aqaba Port.
● Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
● English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hours).
● Entrance fee Petra.
● Short horse ride in Petra from the main gate (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● Lunch at local restaurant in Petra.
● Entry visa Jordan (for non-restricted nationalities free of charge).
● Mineral water on vehicle.
● Travel insurance.
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride.
● Tips and private expenses.
● The tour requires considerable walking in Petra, the terrain is uneven.
● The number of horses is limited.