Bookings have to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
| Trip duration
|| Approx 10 hours|
| Trip type
|| Private Tour by Air-conditioned vehicle|
| Trip runs
|| Every Day|
| Starting from
|| Aqaba Port|
| Return to
|| Aqaba Port|
| Pick up time
|| according to arrival time of cruise ship|
Morning time our representative meets you with a signage in your name close to the cruise exit door Aqaba Port, south of the city center. Drive along the ancient King's Way about 2 hours to the rose red rock city Petra, a must-see in the Middle East. The legendary capital of the Nabatean is famousfor its grandeur and marvelous architecture, and you have the opportunity to see a part of it today. Upon arrival at the Visitor's Centre start with your guide to the Siq, a narrow gorge, and continue to the beautiful Treasury, Al Khazneh, the most famous monument of Petra. From here walk along the Street of Facades and if time permits to the Royal Tombs. Make your way back to the Visitor Centre. After buffet lunch at a restaurant, meet your escort and drive 1.5 hours to Wadi Rum to experience during a short jeep tour this amazing desert with sand dunes and rugged mountains. Back to your cruise ship in Aqaba.
Travel Date 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2017
|2 persons (sharing trip)
||295 USD per person|
|3 persons (sharing trip)
||258 USD per person|
|4 persons (sharing trip)
||230 USD per person|
|5 persons (sharing trip)
||225 USD per person|
|6 persons (sharing trip)
||223 USD per person|
|7 persons (sharing trip)
||221 USD per person|
|8 persons (sharing trip)
||219 USD per person|
● Meet & assist service at Aqaba Port.
● Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
● English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2.5 hours).
● Entrance fee Petra & Wadi Rum.
● Short horse ride in Petra from the main gate (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip).
● 1.5 hrs jeep tour Wadi Rum with Bedouin driver.
● Lunch at local restaurant in Petra.
● Mineral water on vehicle.
● Travel insurance.
● Entry visa Jordan (non-restricted nationalities free of charge).
● Horse drawn carriage or camel ride.
● Tips and private expenses.
● The tour requires considerable walking in Petra, the number of horses is limited.
● 4x4s in Wadi Rum desert are old vehicles.
● In autumn/winter sunset is in Jordan about 17:00.